• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AC3-Encoding not working

spyro

Hi there,

since I got Windows 7 x64 I can't get Reclock to encode Audio to AC3 on-the-fly like before.

This is my setup:
MPC-HC-->Decode to PCM (6 Channels, 16 Bit, 48 Hz)-->ReClock-->Resample from 23.976fps to 25 fps-->Encode to AC3-->Primary Sound Device (SPDIF).

This are my settings:
rc_1.png

rc_2.png

My receiver doesn't detect AC3 either... If I just output 2 channels without AC3-encoding everything works fine...

Can anyone help me out with this?

spyro

Hi there,

since I got Windows 7 x64 I can't get Reclock to encode Audio to AC3 on-the-fly like before.

This is my setup:
MPC-HC-->Decode to PCM (6 Channels, 16 Bit, 48 Hz)-->ReClock-->Resample from 23.976fps to 25 fps-->Encode to AC3-->Primary Sound Device (SPDIF).

This are my settings:
rc_1.png

rc_2.png

My receiver doesn't detect AC3 either... If I just output 2 channels without AC3-encoding everything works fine...

Can anyone help me out with this?

spyro

Logfile? Why don't you use the default setting for SPDIF (WaveOut)?

Hi,

here's the logfile.

Thank you,
spyro

Attachments

• reclock_log.7z
    5.7 KB · Views: 2
Hi,

here's the logfile.

Thank you,
spyro

0.36s 001278 ERROR CreateSoundBuffer (secondary) result=0x80004001
0.36s 001278 ERROR CreateSoundBuffer (secondary) result=0x80004001

Why don't you use the default (WaveOut) for bitstreaming?

Hi,

here's the logfile.

Thank you,
spyro

0.30s 00035c ERROR Notification failed! Check you script !

Disable your VBS script, doesn't work anyway.

Back