• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Absolutely Fabulius The Movie error

trevor

Error retrieving VolumeID!

Cant the Any dvd read the disc in any way.

Hope it will be fixed

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_ABSOLUTELY_FABULOUS.ziplog
    239.4 KB · Views: 8
No it cant, without the Unique identifer AnyDVD can't tell the OPD which disc it is and retrieve the needed data. Got another drive you can try?

Yes, Tried another Drive. Same issue...

Try cleaning the disc then. Cause if the drive can read other discs fine, i'd go with defective.

The disc is clean, and It can be played in Power DVD 15 . I tried create a new logfile, can you please try take a look at that one.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.9.0_Info_G_ABSOLUTELY_FABULOUS.ziplog
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
If that's the same disc, then take a look at the status window. The disc for decrypted. If you cleaned it, it looks like it worked. If you didn't, then it could have been a rare fluke or a OPD problem. Rip it while it all looks good

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) with Tapatalk

Back