• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Absolutely can not edit phantom of the opera

lfp2

I have processed "Phantom of the Opera" Albert hall 25 th anniversary version with any dvd but there seems to be still some copy protection or something that keeps part of it from being edited with Sony Vegas Movie maker. I wish people at slysoft would look at it and see if there are still some copy protection left which creates this condition. thanks

I have processed "Phantom of the Opera" Albert hall 25 th anniversary version with any dvd but there seems to be still some copy protection or something that keeps part of it from being edited with Sony Vegas Movie maker. I wish people at slysoft would look at it and see if there are still some copy protection left which creates this condition. thanks

Two things:

1. If you want the Slysoft devs (and experienced users) to assist you in getting a good backup of your DVD posting a problem thread in the AnyDVD forum section of the Software Talk main forum would be helpful. Posting about a DVD problem in General Chat will take longer to get help.

2. Creating and posting an AnyDVD log file from your problem DVD will help the devs help you with resolving the problem you are experiencing. Also helpful is giving a more detailed error report, such as the exact error you are getting. Don't know how to create a log file, read this thread: PLEASE read this before you post

I use clonedvdmobile to rip videos into vob files. When I do this many of the movies have screwed up timestamps on the video frames. If I try to jump ahead 1-2 minutes the video may jump 30 or 30 minutes (making it impossible to edit). I use videoredo as my video editor (designed to remove ads from TV broadcasts). It has a tool called quickstream fix that generates new time codes for the movie. The only problem with this editor is it doesn't support dvd captions for foreign language film clips. Your editor may have a similar tool that you may need to use before editing the film.

Back