• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About to buy Clone DVD Mobile

mkaone

Hello, everyone I am getting ready to purchase Clone DVD Mobile. I have some DVD's of shows like I love Lucy and some other comedies. I have Creative Zen Vision: M 30 gig video player. I don't know how to get my dvd's to the format that the creative zen uses. But then I saw that Clone DVD Mobile can do that. But as I was looking at the history of Clone DVD Mobile, at the top of their screen it has this and I do not know what it means.

"Note: The mencoder binaries used by CloneDVD mobile are licensed
under the GPL and are maintained by the MPlayer team.
A copy of the source code for these binaries can be found here:
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/

mencoder is installed as a standalone application in the "apps"
directory in CloneDVDmobile's program directory. It can be used
from the command prompt. More information about mencoder can be
found here: http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/man/en/mplayer.1.html"

Can someone please explain what this is or if I need to even worry about it to convert my stuff to the Creative Zen? Also can you explain how I would use the clone dvd mobile?

Thanks alot for all your help in advance
mkaone "I am lost on this program"

Thanks

Download it and try it out. Its free to use for 15 days I think....

CloneDVD mobile converts your DVD movies quickly and easily into a format that your portable device (Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc) can play. You can also convert your DVDs to other file formats, such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc.

Sounds like it should work with your video player. Creative Zen uses WMA, MP3, and WAV files, which are very common.

Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners

You should be able to use it, sounds user-friendly. We'll be here to help.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys
greatly appreciated

mkaone

it works great for the M. I use the Zen Vision W profile, 320x240 at about an 800 bitrate and the files look great. I mainly encode for the player the few times I might hook it up to a TV like on Vacation then the 320x240 looks OK on the usually 19" Sets in the places I stay.

Back