• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About to burn my 1st BD

thedatman

I never got a BD-RE disc. So I want to see if This is all I need to do.

Using TsRemux I lowered the size from 36g to 23.7 and I was going to use Nero burning rom. For a single layer disc most of the yellow is showing. The max is 23866mb and nero say my burn is 23716. Has anyone tried to cut it this close?

Last edited:
Nope but Nero should tell you if it wont fit after you hit the burn button. Since it is an RE you can format it again anyway so go for it and let us know.

No it's not an re but as you say nero will say if it won't work. Never doing it and knowing how may cd/dvd coasters I have I'm chicken

Nope it failed. Good thing I waited and got an RE disc. I'm trying a smaller backup. If this fails I will follow the guides closer.

after many errors it looks like I have my 1st backup. I kept getting "invalid block address" errors at the end of the burn. I even got it on this one but I closed thr tray and before I knew it the movie was playing. I was burning the movie " IN " the folder and it did not work.

I want to thank everybody for all their work. The guides, the programs,

and mostly slysoft, :bowdown::clap::rock:without them non of this would be posible. to quote rlung

thank you rlung for your guide:rock:

The 'Invalid Block error' is because you're trying to burn to much to the disc and you're running out of space

Thanks, that makes since this burn was 23.1g but it worked

Back