• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About payments

anomaly3

Does it show up on my credit card that I am sending money to Belize Central America? Cause the only place I can think of that would look worse on a credit card would be North Korea. lol

No - it shows up on the CC as (one of many) shell businesses in China that sells clothing, or wedding gowns, or electronics... etc.
-W

Does it show up on my credit card that I am sending money to Belize Central America? Cause the only place I can think of that would look worse on a credit card would be North Korea. lol
China is worse than Belize, as far as US trade authorities are concerned.

The last several days the increase in individuals doing business with China has received a minor uptick, courtesy of RedFox purchasing going online.

Back