• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

About my Menory.

Clams

After testing it and consulting a bigger geek than I - it's determined that my 2 gigs of PC3200 DDR 400 memory are also ECC (error correcting) memory and my MoBo just plain don't want that. <sigh>

Pisser is... is that ECC memory is actually more valuable than the regular stuff on the open memory market, even if it won't work in a lot of generic (non hi-end server type) motherboards.

So........... anyone wanna swap?? 4 identical 512's for 4 identical 512's ??

-W

After testing it and consulting a bigger geek than I - it's determined that my 2 gigs of PC3200 DDR 400 memory are also ECC (error correcting) memory and my MoBo just plain don't want that. <sigh>

Pisser is... is that ECC memory is actually more valuable than the regular stuff on the open memory market, even if it won't work in a lot of generic (non hi-end server type) motherboards.

So........... anyone wanna swap?? 4 identical 512's for 4 identical 512's ??

-W
A lot of motherboards don't even have 4 slots for RAM, most have 2. I wonder for the heck of it if either of my motherboards support it.

Very few MOBO's use ECC RAM. It requires a special chipset that most MOBO's do not have. There is a forum called PCMech that has a For Sale section. I get rid of a lot of use stuff there.

Back