• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

about my anydvd hd upgrade

terrilzwall

i sorry to start complaining but when i bought my key it was an xmas presant and i cant offord then new one red fox should do something for the old slysoft customers

i sorry to start complaining but when i bought my key it was an xmas presant and i cant offord then new one red fox should do something for the old slysoft customers

We are very sorry but we are a different project then Slysoft , we are RedFox , we offer 20% discounts a few times a year please go to purchase page and check every once in a while. Thank you for your interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is old news, and has been endlessly ranted about for over a year.

Your purchase was with SlySoft, that company is out of business. Your "lifetime" DIED with SlySoft.

AnyDVD nearly stopped being updated when the US government forced Antigua to shut down SlySoft. The developers were ready to walk away.

The community said NO! That revival unfortunately came at a price. Having to repurchase a license for AnyDVD. No other SlySoft product needed that.

I was not happy about the situation, but it was either support the new RedFox or let AnyDVD cease to be.

i guess i be looking for a new home sent ur prodect is 1/7 of the amount of money i bring in ty

sorry to complain but being a disabled vet ppl dont see it like i do

I'm on welfare and paid full price, I didn't say a word, I had 4 less steaks that month. It was worth it. I had hot dogs instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back