about my anydvd hd upgrade

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by terrilzwall, Oct 19, 2017.

1. terrilzwall

terrilzwall New Member

i sorry to start complaining but when i bought my key it was an xmas presant and i cant offord then new one red fox should do something for the old slysoft customers

2. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

We are very sorry but we are a different project then Slysoft , we are RedFox , we offer 20% discounts a few times a year please go to purchase page and check every once in a while. Thank you for your interest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

This is old news, and has been endlessly ranted about for over a year.

Your purchase was with SlySoft, that company is out of business. Your "lifetime" DIED with SlySoft.

AnyDVD nearly stopped being updated when the US government forced Antigua to shut down SlySoft. The developers were ready to walk away.

The community said NO! That revival unfortunately came at a price. Having to repurchase a license for AnyDVD. No other SlySoft product needed that.

I was not happy about the situation, but it was either support the new RedFox or let AnyDVD cease to be.

whatever_gong82 and Badnews like this.
  4. terrilzwall

terrilzwall New Member

i guess i be looking for a new home sent ur prodect is 1/7 of the amount of money i bring in ty

5. terrilzwall

terrilzwall New Member

sorry to complain but being a disabled vet ppl dont see it like i do

6. FurryGuy

So me being a disabled vet doesn't make a difference?

I paid my money.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  7. Adbear

Adbear Well-Known Member

A lot of us have money problems, we just saved up until we could afford the new license

8. FurryGuy

Saving money has an added benefit of waiting for yet another discount sale.

9. Badnews

Badnews Guest

I'm on welfare and paid full price, I didn't say a word, I had 4 less steaks that month. It was worth it. I had hot dogs instead.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2017