• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ability to select forced subs only

spl147

can we get the ability to only extract and save the subtitles marked as forced with a subtitle track?

That's already possible

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Actually it is. See attached photo. Works with MKV and MP4. I don't do whole disc copy, so I'm not sure about that.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    145.1 KB · Views: 21
Actually it is. See attached photo.
right but how do you know what english track has the forced subs in it? on a movie with 3 or 4 english tracks, it should be expanded to select forced only on all tracks seperately, like MakeMKV does

right but how do you know what english track has the forced subs in it? on a movie with 3 or 4 english tracks, it should be expanded to select forced only on all tracks seperately, like MakeMKV does
You can't know which English track has the forced subs in it - MakeMKV doesn't know either. So it displays a gazillion checkboxes just in case.
And CloneBD only knows which tracks had forced subs after the whole movie was parsed through. In other words: after conversion.

If you like MakeMKVs approach better, go with that - personally, I feel that CloneBD's UI handles this WAAAAY more elegantly.

You can easily eliminate the commentary subs by using the preview and selecting each English (or whatever language) sub and watching for a short time. Then I just select the one or two remaining English sub tracks and let CloneBD work its magic.

Back