• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ability to process bd-r created with Freeview Panasonic BD recorder

philster123

Hi there, i've created several blu rays with my panasonic blu ray recorder that records from freeview, can you enable processing of these to mp4/mkv etc... I saw this feature requested before i'm sure but i can't find it now :( This would be a great feature and it would be a pity to lose sight of it.

Cheers, Phil.

Afaik if it's a valid BD structure it should work. Are these copy protected (yes some recorders do apply basic AACS)? What does the anydvd status window report?

I can rip using Any DVDHD and it will let me do it as iso or files, yes they have basic copy protection on. Any DVD succesfully removes and i can play the resulting M2TS on my pc through Powerdvd but need it as an mkv or mp4 for my tv to play it natively. It says it is AACS MKB version 38. Clone BD just states wrong medium type.

Cheers, Phil.

That might be due to the fact that they are recordables / BDAV. Since Anydvd succesfully removes the protection i would recommend you contacting elby (Elaborate Bytes), the main developers of CloneBD through http://elby.ch/contact.html and inform them about the issue. They may or may not know about the issue, can't hurt to ask. I can't say for sure, but in the mean time you could try BD-Rebuilder or other mkv/mp4 capable alternatives.

Hi Chevron, i was requesting this as a feature for Clone BD, rather than a feature for Any DVD.

Kind regards, Phil.

I know, which is precisely why you need to contact elby, they are the main developers of CloneBD :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back