• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ability to download trailers

DeepSpace

Today I was on Amz again and despite being shown as not availabe till November 19th I was curious to see if there is something on this site.
So I opened it and was surprised to see that AS offers me three things to download, all beeing trailers.
So of course I tried them and it worked without any issues.

In my eyes this confirms that it is already possible to download trailers using AS, but of course you should try it yourself to see if it was not a fluke since it is possible that this site or the trailers might be build/ embedded in a different way compared to the other trailers.

After that I did a clean logfile with the download configuration window of all three, but no second download.
Maybe it contains any useful information for you, this is the reason for this post.

Edit: Attached screenshots as well.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.4.1 Amz - Das Rad der Zeit - 3 Trailer.astlog
    95.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2021-11-04_133003.png
    2021-11-04_133003.png
    462.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021-11-04_133006.png
    2021-11-04_133006.png
    973.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021-11-04_133008.png
    2021-11-04_133008.png
    224.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021-11-04_133010.png
    2021-11-04_133010.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 12
yeah, but i think these are baked into the playlist, so to speak. they will always be available to download from AP with AS.

yeah, but i think these are baked into the playlist, so to speak. they will always be available to download from AP with AS.
Not so sure about this. I think the other two trailers will vanish as soon as the series becomes available. Also the other trailer is always available on other things, but I could never see any trailer in the downloadables list.

So I postet it in the hopes that the devs can use it.

but I could never see any trailer in the downloadables list.

I remember seeing extras (like recaps, trailers or whatever) being available on AP with certain tv series. Expanse, if im not mistaken, was one of those. I could be wrong. But I distinctly remember being confused with number of episodes not matching TVDB entry. Will investigate further. But, agreed. Trailers would be nice. Theres always Ember Media Manager that can fetch trailers from Youtube, but sometimes theyre horrible quality wise even though HD versions are available on Youtube. And adding them manually is just way too much work (posters, fanart, clearlogos for Kodi although is almost automatic, still require manual touch ups imo, so adding trailers is just way too much work imo).

I remember seeing extras (like recaps, trailers or whatever) being available on AP with certain tv series.
I would have to check, but I think I had something like that a long time ago. But not recent, this is why I was surprised to see that AS offered three things to download, I expected to see nothing.

Back