• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AACS asking US Trade Representative to place Antigua on its copyright Priority Watch List.

This is a cat and mouse game between the filthy greedy rich and the free people who want to have the right to do whatever they want with their purchased products (I'm aware of the real illegal copying). But why they get to use the government pressure to help their businesses and we don't, Keep in mind 2 years ago or so they tried to pass a law that when you buy any type of goods you cannot sell it, donate it or give it away, luckily the bill didn't pass because ebay and amazon stood against it.

What does priority watch mean... that their name could be written on a scrap of paper?

They are saying that they are worried about the new 4K format being compromised, I would worry about it being a total FLOP if I were them.

Again, they would shoot themselves in the foot, the only market for 4K disks are the type of people on here, if they cant back them up in the way they would like then they wont buy them.

P.S. I know its been said and said, but I'll say it again: WE ARE NOT PIRATES, we are the GOOD guys who BUY their products.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back