AACS 2.1 is cracked

Discussion in 'Third Party Products' started by TheDarkKnight, Jun 11, 2018.

1. TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight Member

Glarioo and Tourist like this.
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Irrelevant for the ANYDVD BLURAY ISSUES forum section. Topic moved, these aren't the deuhd promo forums

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

3. Tourist

Tourist Well-Known Member

These are really great news (hi gereral1). I hope James will adopt it soon ;)

4. manixx2020

manixx2020 Well-Known Member

No file playback just iso & disc playback?

5. gereral1

gereral1 Well-Known Member

Lol you guys are so behind..... Manix ;)

6. Aeneas72

Aeneas72 Well-Known Member

Keep on developing, James and your mates! Hopefully, we will be decrypting AACS 2.1 soon...

7. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Users must copy the UHD disc first to their HDD either by copying to folder or ISO. When that is done then they can watch, convert, etc. My logical assumption would be that this is due to the data stripping and/or converting from fmts to m2ts. No on-the-fly viewing from disc or on-the-fly processing via other software to convert to another format.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  8. lions123

lions123 Active Member

“To make it more user-friendly, DeUHD saves you the hustle to deal with this change, clears the garbage from the file and makes it back to m2ts,” the company explains, but also stresses that it does not condone or endorse video piracy in any way. https://www.myce.com/news/arusoft-removes-aacs-2-1-copy-protection-with-deuhd-1-0-3-0-release-84427/

9. Lukas

Lukas Well-Known Member

how is ANYDVD with removing AACS 21? James
    or Pete

10. SamuriHL

SamuriHL Retired Moderator

It's not currently.

11. gereral1

gereral1 Well-Known Member

Like to get ahold of deuhd mts file and compare a capture encode in hex editor to see what extra info fmts added. Like serial number to your player, isp provider, ip, win 10 user name....ect ect.....are there privacy laws saying you cannot gather persons personal info without their approval?

imhh1 likes this.
  12. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Euhm yeah, the EU just passed a massive new privacy law called the 'GDPR' or 'General Data Protection Regulation'. Even websites using Google analytics are now REQUIRED to anonymize IP's or risk fines. An IP address is personal info.

Let alone transmit it to studios etc...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk