• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AACS 2.1 is cracked

Irrelevant for the ANYDVD BLURAY ISSUES forum section. Topic moved, these aren't the deuhd promo forums

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

These are really great news (hi gereral1). I hope James will adopt it soon ;)

Keep on developing, James and your mates! Hopefully, we will be decrypting AACS 2.1 soon...

No file playback just iso & disc playback?

• Supported AACS 2.1. e.g. Fury. (To play the disc, need to Rip to ISO or hard disc with DeUHD 1.0.3.0, and will support to play it directly soon.)

Users must copy the UHD disc first to their HDD either by copying to folder or ISO. When that is done then they can watch, convert, etc. My logical assumption would be that this is due to the data stripping and/or converting from fmts to m2ts. No on-the-fly viewing from disc or on-the-fly processing via other software to convert to another format.

Last edited:
Users must copy the UHD disc first to their HDD either by copying to folder or ISO. When that is done then they can watch, convert, etc. My logical assumption would be that this is due to the data stripping and/or converting from fmts to m2ts. No on-the-fly viewing from disc or on-the-fly processing via other software to convert to another format.
“To make it more user-friendly, DeUHD saves you the hustle to deal with this change, clears the garbage from the file and makes it back to m2ts,” the company explains, but also stresses that it does not condone or endorse video piracy in any way. https://www.myce.com/news/arusoft-removes-aacs-2-1-copy-protection-with-deuhd-1-0-3-0-release-84427/

Like to get ahold of deuhd mts file and compare a capture encode in hex editor to see what extra info fmts added. Like serial number to your player, isp provider, ip, win 10 user name....ect ect.....are there privacy laws saying you cannot gather persons personal info without their approval?

Last edited:
Euhm yeah, the EU just passed a massive new privacy law called the 'GDPR' or 'General Data Protection Regulation'. Even websites using Google analytics are now REQUIRED to anonymize IP's or risk fines. An IP address is personal info.

Let alone transmit it to studios etc...

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back