• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A year and still no working GJ

I installed the latest beta and was successful in creating profiles of Far Cry 2 and Call of Duty World at War (Windows Vista 64 bit). Whereas before with the regular Gamejackal version I was not successful. Just thought I would let others know that might be experiencing difficulties to try the beta.

3.2.0.2 results

That log file looks rather odd...

Anyway we have improving the logging in the next beta. When released can you please test as follows.
1) Recreate the profile without image mode (this game should normally run without image mode).
2) Make sure advanced logging is checked.
3) Run the profile.
4) Post the log files.

Ran the above; still no joy.
There's an issue with the new log export feature:
[Logmanager] TFileSaveDialog requires Windows Vista or later.

I could see the file reference in displayed log though, and have attached it.

Perf/reliability windows shows 100% sector data & 0% for the two timing bars. Sector/timing graphs have no data on them.

Attachments

• TRU_normal_3202.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 1
Can you post the emulation log and ref file.

Re the log save as... we are aware of this and it will be sorted for the next beta.

Thanks.

3.2.0.3 results

No real change, but the export function worked great this time. Forum attachment option wasn't available for the first few days this week, so I'm just now getting to posting this. Thx.

Attachments

• 3203_Tomb Raider - Underworld.zip
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
It's odd that the log stops with practically no info.

Can you please try the following.
1) Edit the profile and under advanced settings set the driver option to 512
2) In the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SlySoft\GameJackal) add a new string value called "Debug Value" and set it to "0".
3) Insert the games's dvd into the drive (very important you do this step before starting the profile).
4) Start the profile from the GJ interface.

Can you post the log file when done.

Been out of town. Here's the new log data. Game took over a minute to start. I assume that's a debug effect?

Attachments

• 3203_20090308_Tomb Raider - Underworld.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
3.2.0.4 results

Still failed, but I did get something new - SecureRom detected a mini iso in use.

"SecuROM™ has determined that you are trying to start the application with a mini image of the original disc. Please be informed that SecuROM™ protected applications will not work with an emulated image of the original disc."

I went ahead a deleted the profile, created it from scratch, updated the driver option to 512 and reran the above. Now it's back to 'no disc inserted'.

Logging attached. Thx.

Attachments

• 3204_20090315_Tomb Raider - Underworld.zip
    20 KB · Views: 1
Can you set the driver option to 0 and repost the log files?

Back