• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Word Of Praise To The Redfox Team

fabrikator

I VERY RARELY post anything here but this was a must do.

I bought my first AnyDVD lifetime license in 2008 when I was using Win2KPro. I've never had any problems over the last 8 years except for when Slysoft decided not to support Win2K anymore, but James FIXED that. I've moved up the ladder since then and so has the Redfox Team.

I've been reading the forums daily since Slysoft died and Redfox was born ... all the whining, complaining, confusion about payment issues, software versions, etc.

An hour ago I purchased a new Redfox lifetime license key. Everything went PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT !!!!!
My Visa transaction was processed flawlessly, I could download the KEY immediately, the e-mails came right away ... NOTHING WENT WRONG !!!

There is NOTHING wrong with Redfox or their transaction processes, and NEVER their software. These people HAVE and ALWAYS WILL know what they are doing !!

I guess it all boils down to "What's In Your Pocket" and knowing how.

I look forward to at least another 8 years of "Redfoxing"

Many Thanks to James, Ivan & all the Team,

fabrikator

Back