• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A very common question after the closure.

dellsam34

I know a lot of people are worried about how to backup new discs if slysoft becomes useless, I guess there is nothing that we can do about it other than look for alternatives, I'm worried however about the discs that I've already backed up, Will I have a problem playing them back whether it be ISO image or BD-R if they were ripped with protection off and played back with cinavia free stand alone blu-ray player ?

If you ripped and removed the protection at that time, then those are always going to be okay. If the protection is removed, it's removed. That's permanent.
Any Cinavia discs will always fail when played back on a stand-alone blu-ray player that detects Cinavia. If your player is Cinavia free, you will never have a problem with any disc you've already ripped.
(Long live my Dune Smart D1!! :) )

I know a lot of people are worried about how to backup new discs if slysoft becomes useless, I guess there is nothing that we can do about it other than look for alternatives, I'm worried however about the discs that I've already backed up, Will I have a problem playing them back whether it be ISO image or BD-R if they were ripped with protection off and played back with cinavia free stand alone blu-ray player ?
The ISO if done the correctly should work ok but the second one what do you mean ripped with protection off? And how where they ripped?

Back