• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Simple Favor [BD U.S.A]

Steveredrum

Hi

I'm trying out the Trial Version I copied the Film after 6 mins I get the screen pass message
can you have a look please.
So once this has been updated via Anydvd I will have to re-copy the Film again
then I should have a Standalone Blu-ray Copy Backup ready - Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.8.0_Info_H_A_SIMPLE_FAVOR_130F85C3_CE21B512.ziplog
    1.3 MB · Views: 9
I'm trying out the Trial Version I copied the Film after 6 mins I get the screen pass message
can you have a look please.
Please try again now.
(If you have a software Blu-ray player installed, like TMT, WinDVD or PowerDVD, you can just insert the disc with AnyDVD running and play - no need to copy for testing)

Please try again now.
(If you have a software Blu-ray player installed, like TMT, WinDVD or PowerDVD, you can just insert the disc with AnyDVD running and play - no need to copy for testing)

Thanks Pete I will try it now I think you saw my mistake I put A [U.K] Film but It Is [U.S.A]

Super Works 100%

Last edited:
Back