• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A satisfied GameJackal n00b!

Number99

I never even tried to use GameJackal, but I installed it to see what it was all about. So I tried to make a profile for Neverwinter Night 2, and just followed the wizard, so to speak. And guess what? it worked on my first try! Everything worked like a charm, even to make a shortcut on my desktop.
So therefore, as a happy SlySoft-customer, I will purchase GameJackal!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I too am new to Game Jackal. Being a prior Slysoft customer, I went ahead with an immediate purchase without even trying the trial version. So far, so good. Granted I have just two games out of many that will not work at the moment. I'm confident that with future updates, this will be ironed out.

Game Jackal is certainly worth the purchase.

:bowdown: :bowdown: WE'RE NOT WORTHY:bowdown: :bowdown:
SLYSOFT is the SHIZNIT!!!

Back