A rare thanks

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by cletusvegas, Jan 23, 2008.

1. cletusvegas

cletusvegas Active Member

I know you guys that work on AnyDVD and CloneDVD get nothing but complaints on these forums, "hey, such and such movie that just came out doesn't work" and whatnot. I know the movie studios are constantly changing DVD copy protections and whatnot. Well, I just wanted to say that AnyDVD and CloneDVD are great pieces of software, well worth the $$$. Best software out there in my opinion. Thanks for responding to questions and frequently updating the software when bug fixes and improvements are added. Keep up the good work!

2. zebadee

zebadee Well-Known Member

Hi :)
    Positive words indeed.
    Much appreciated by those who put in all the effort too. :bowdown:
    No doubt about that.
    Cheers cletusvegas. 8)

3. Rusty257

Rusty257 Well-Known Member

huh you met cletus in vegas too? how about is brother pervis? those are two strange little men.

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

It's nice to see a post like this, cletusvegas. :)

5. creeper6996

creeper6996 Well-Known Member

Amen bruthas n sistas. I recommend slysoft all the time and I also stick up for slysoft when someone's in the forum complaining about the cost.

You guys/gals are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Yaris

Yaris Well-Known Member

Actually it is based on the €€€ currency now. :(

7. Vindicator6

Vindicator6 New Member

You Ain't Kidding!

Slysoft & CloneDVD are by far the best tools out there!

I Always recommend these to my friends!

V :D

8. c4manceph

c4manceph New Member

Many Thanks

I have small children in the house and have lost several DVD due to mishandling. As a result, I started looking for solutions to backing up my DVD's.

I have been using AnyDVD for a couple of months now. What once took over an hour to accomplish now takes less than half an hour.

Thank you for allowing me more time to watch my movies with my family and less time backing them up.

9. mmsiman

mmsiman New Member

I agree as a new user your forum is very helpfull and your product is very easy to work with.....