• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A question on Verbatim BD-R DL

Astral84

The thing I'm worried about is that the description says No ID Brand. What does that mean?

I believe they are referring to the fact that the label side of the disk doesn't have the manufacturers ID on it. IOW, they are blank on top.

You could always email customer service and ask.

I believe they are referring to the fact that the label side of the disk doesn't have the manufacturers ID on it. IOW, they are blank on top.

You could always email customer service and ask.

Yes, I've mailed them, no answer yet.

No trademark is not a bad thing

That "No ID" has nothing to do with the quality. Those are printable blanks simply without the "Verbatim" trademark info on the innermost ring.

Disc ID

It's better to buy a disc or 2 to find out the disc ID and then look that up to see if its genuine good quality or not. Try not to buy discs from Optical Quantum or Ritek, etc. since these are not as good as the top level verbatim.

Back