• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A problem with BD-rebuilder movie only

Humphammer

Today when I tried to back up the movie Daybreakers using BD-rebuilder in the movie only mode I got a beautiful disc full of extra features with commentary from directors, actors, etc. but no movie....is there any way to check that BD-rebuilder actually got the movie instead of extras before I waste a blank BD-R disc?

To elaborate more I used BD-rebuilder to back up four movies, and used the movie only mode on all four....two of them The Edge of Darkness, and Blood Diamond got the movie and play perfectly, and the other two Daybreakers, and the first Lord of the Rings backed up the extra features instead of the movie.

I am stuck with BD-rebuilder because my McAfee anti-virus will not allow me to download Clown. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
No issues with any of the LOTR movies here, but you can check by playing the m2ts files it has in it's encode list before you encode

No issues with any of the LOTR movies here, but you can check by playing the m2ts files it has in it's encode list before you encode

First of all thanks for the reply....I hate to be so computer illiterate but where do you find the m2ts files and how do you play them? If the other two movies had not turned out perfect I would assume I was missing a step but I went step by step with all four movies with entirely different results.

the m2ts files are in the BDMV\STREAMS folder

however there is a catch. If you playback m2ts files directly you might not get the audio you wanted, as the info that tells the player to what audio stream it needs to play is contained within the mpls files

but as he's only trying to see what piece of video it is the audio shouldn't matter

Back