• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Private War

slovell

Made a backup of this movie with version 1.2.4.3. 64 bit and it won't play. It shows up as a data disc when I try to play it back in my Marantz UD-5007 and when I try to play it back on my PC with CloneBD is says Wrong Medium Present and won't play on it either. Bummer.

Bluray Disk "A Private War" backup to harddisk mit anyDVD 8.3.4.0 and handbrake 1.2.2 and got a mkv file:
Only German Language, no English Audio track got and no subtitles.
That means: German language without any subtitles is working fine.
mkv file is displayed by vlc 3.0.6

@frederik70 sadly that means nothing. You didnt use cloneBD to make the mkv, nor did you do a disc backup which is what the OP did. So the fact that you only got german language (audio and subs) is completely irrelevant. Completely different use-case scenario.

you are right: Completely different use-case scenario.
But I experienced some unusual problems too, just to indicate that there might be some format problems concerning this disk.
I assume this title is not very main stream. Nobody might care of?
And: you are right. I'll create an iso image and use this as source for the handbrake procedure ..
Thanks a lot.

If you experienced some problems then we can only assist you if they're happening with redfox/elby software. Issues due to conversion with handbrake for example there's very little we can do

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back