A Private War

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by slovell, Mar 1, 2019.

1. slovell

slovell Active Member

Made a backup of this movie with version 1.2.4.3. 64 bit and it won't play. It shows up as a data disc when I try to play it back in my Marantz UD-5007 and when I try to play it back on my PC with CloneBD is says Wrong Medium Present and won't play on it either. Bummer.

2. frederik70

frederik70 New Member

Bluray Disk "A Private War" backup to harddisk mit anyDVD 8.3.4.0 and handbrake 1.2.2 and got a mkv file:
    Only German Language, no English Audio track got and no subtitles.
    That means: German language without any subtitles is working fine.
    mkv file is displayed by vlc 3.0.6

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

@frederik70 sadly that means nothing. You didnt use cloneBD to make the mkv, nor did you do a disc backup which is what the OP did. So the fact that you only got german language (audio and subs) is completely irrelevant. Completely different use-case scenario.

4. frederik70

frederik70 New Member

you are right: Completely different use-case scenario.
    But I experienced some unusual problems too, just to indicate that there might be some format problems concerning this disk.
    I assume this title is not very main stream. Nobody might care of?
    And: you are right. I'll create an iso image and use this as source for the handbrake procedure ..
    Thanks a lot.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

If you experienced some problems then we can only assist you if they're happening with redfox/elby software. Issues due to conversion with handbrake for example there's very little we can do

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk