• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion a new currency system instead of the dollar and euro keeping the licenses to existing customers

Lukas

everything points to the fact that a new financial system will be created instead of the dollar and the euro, there will probably be some digital currency, will you keep the purchased lifetime licenses for customers who bought them with existing money? Thank you

What makes you think that?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I don't think Lukas is incorrect about the new monetary system(s). However I personally feel he is a little premature on that and I do not see how even when that happens it nullifies prior purchases. But a new digital currency issued by a goverment body is coming.

I don't think Lukas is incorrect about the new monetary system(s). However I personally feel he is a little premature on that and I do not see how even when that happens it nullifies prior purchases. But a new digital currency issued by a goverment body is coming.
I meant it so that something similar to SLYSOFT does not happen

What makes you think that?

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
I have various reports from our country and from our economists that the arrival of digital money is imminent so I'm interested in how the foxes will react to it

I meant it so that something similar to SLYSOFT does not happen
Lukas, digital money, Redfox licences and what happened to Slysoft is not related in any way. Digital money ONLY will get a lot of push-back. Slysoft was brought down by push on Antigua. Redfox is "nowhere".

Reactions: DQ
Lukas, digital money, Redfox licences and what happened to Slysoft is not related in any way. Digital money ONLY will get a lot of push-back. Slysoft was brought down by push on Antigua. Redfox is "nowhere".
I'm sorry, I expressed myself incorrectly, I'll try again if, purely in theory, another currency arrives, will it somehow affect the functioning of REDFOX in terms of finances? or redfox will go as if nothing happened, after all, the existing money will lose its value in that case or not?

Redfox is "nowhere".
"no where" or "now here"? :cool:

if, purely in theory, another currency arrives, will it somehow affect the functioning of REDFOX in terms of finances?
If there is - in theory - no more USD and no more EUR, we might have more important problems than survival of RedFox...

New and independent currencies arrived already more than a decade ago: Bitcoin & Co.
I personally will try to avoid using any kind of eMoney issued by a government as long as possible.

Last edited:
"no where" or "now here"? :cool:

If there is - in theory - no more USD and no more EUR, we might have more important problems than survival of RedFox...

New and independent currencies arrived already more than a decade ago: Bitcoin & Co.
I personally will try to avoid using any kind of eMoney issued by a government as long as possible.
I totally understand you :D I have the same attitude about it

I'll have what Lukas is having. My gummies just put me to sleep. Imagine being high enough to come up with this.

Back