A Madea Family Funeral Blu Ray Any DVD HD 8.3.6.0 Clone BD 1250 32Bit

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by MCalca1706, Jun 8, 2019.

1. MCalca1706

MCalca1706 Well-Known Member

Tried twice but only The Trailers play there is no movie. Clone BD 1250 32Bit Creating a log file and cleaning the cache didn't help.

Attached Files:

2. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

They might need the AnyDVD HD log from your movie, just in case, due to the fact that Lionsgate is infamous with their protections on Blu-ray discs and DVDs.

Plus, it's the weekend, so you'll probably won't get a response until the beginning of next week.

:)

3. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Yes, definitely. That's likely a protection issue.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. MCalca1706

Thank you both for the replies. Where exactly do I find AnyDVD HD log for A Madea Family Funeral? Is the attached file the right one?
    Thanks

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

You don't find it anywhere until you insert the disc and tell anydvd to make one, when that's done, anydvd will tell you were the file is located. If the file you attached is one you downloaded from another post and not one you made yourself then it will not work, if it's one you made yourself and attached, then patience is now required and you did everything you could do for the moment

6. whatever_gong82

whatever_gong82 Well-Known Member

If that log is from your disc, then you did good, and the Support Team will help you out eventually.

If not, then please check out my signature below this response.

One of my links shows you how to post an AnyDVD HD log onto this Forum.

Good luck.

:)

7. Steveredrum

Steveredrum Member

Yep strange one this is I sorted out the Screen Pass problem but when it comes to playing it in a Standalone Blu-ray It stops 4 or 5 times during the Film. The timer goes to [0:00:00.] You have to hit the STOP button to get it to the player menu and then hit PLAY again. After it loads it asks you if you want to resume. When you hit YES, it resumes at the exact same spot & plays OK but does it again about every 25-35 minutes resumes at the exact same spot plays OK [Above my pay grade JAR related I think] Screen Pass MPLS is inserted [00885.MPLS]

8. MCalca1706

>>If that log is from your disc, then you did good, and the Support Team will help you out eventually.

If not, then please check out my signature below this response.

One of my links shows you how to post an AnyDVD HD log onto this Forum.

Good luck.<<

This is the requested file (An Any DVD HD created Log file from my computer). I believe it is the same file posted before.
    Thank You

whatever_gong82 likes this.