• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A Hologram for the King USA

BigAudio

Screen Pass Help, please...

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_A_HOLOGRAM_FOR_THE_KING.ziplog
    525.7 KB · Views: 117
Pardon my ignorance, but does one of the files contained in that ziplog file tell me which playlist is the correct one for this title?

Thanks

Pardon my ignorance, but does one of the files contained in that ziplog file tell me which playlist is the correct one for this title?

No, sorry, it's not that simple.
You have to check AnyDVD' s status window.

That's the thing, it doesn't tell me. All I get is this:

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.0, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
MSFT VIRTUAL DVD-ROM 1.0
Drive (Hardware) Region: free

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 0), Layers: 1
Total size: 18930016 sectors (36972 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: A_HOLOGRAM_FOR_THE_KING
Media is not AACS protected.

Please provide an anydvd logfile, preferably from the ORIGINAL DISC or a protected ISO (and not through MS's crappy virtual drive). Logfiles from decrypted discs like that one can't be used

00000.mpls
105, 113, 114, 106, 115, 104, 110, 107, 108, 112, 101, 102, 111, 109, 103

00000.mpls
105, 113, 114, 106, 115, 104, 110, 107, 108, 112, 101, 102, 111, 109, 103
Your point is? That playlist may be correct for your version but wrong for another one. Movies come in multiple version per title and region. Need a playlist? Provide a logfile so everyone that has that version can benefit through the opd.

I have the USA Netflix version and anydvd is giving me 714 as the playlist in the disc.inf file

Here is a log for another version.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_A_HOLOGRAM_FOR_THE_KING.ziplog
    498.6 KB · Views: 21
And your problem is? It's a known version. Anydvd mentioned playlist 714 for it.

Here is the log from my Redbox version.

Attachments

• Handbrake Log for A Holgram for the King.txt
    579.8 KB · Views: 10
Useless, these aren't the handbrake forums. If you have a disc problem you need to explain more in detail in your own topic and provide the anydvd logfile.

Last edited:
I just got the anydvd trial, over seven years with slysoft. So far 2 movies The trust, and A halogram for the king will copy but you can't play the movie on dvd player, it keeps going back to the main menu. I want to purchase this new Anydvd but its not working? I can use some help.

Of course Blu-ray doesn't play in a dvd player. It's a completely different technology. If you're having issues with DVD's, you're in the wrong forum section. Dvd issues are one floor up, however issues with both the titles you mentioned are known for the dvd version. They are working on it.

I Kay from TX DO NOT HAVE (Blu Ray) I Would like some help with A Hologram For A King
and do you ever DO OTHER UPDATES ??. I have had so many problems with this new program
which I never had with Slysoft. WHY?? And why does it take so long to get answers or help from
you people??

Beta versions are always found in the first sticky topic on top of a forum section.

I'm also having trouble copying The Trust and The Hologram for the King. It is a redbox copy. Not Blu-Ray

Back