• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A guide for Reclock...is there a recent one?

shaolin95

Hi all!
Ive been using reclock for a while (I wonder if correctly) and just got the latest updates for ffdshow, reclock and mpc-hc.
Is there a guide that shows step by step which options to select and what they do.
I mean, reclock looks quite intimidating. :)
Thanks!

I'm looking for a guide too, i haven't been able to get it working like i want.

Help a fellow noob out :)

At least can someone tell us is there a way to know if its actually doing something?
:eek:

Ive done that and it looks good..no tearing but I am using SPIDF which seems to indicate and pretty much bypassing reclock and based on my CPU load at least the indicator on Reclock doesnt show much activity.
I am running 24hz and 48Hz display btw.

There is, you can do a Tearing Test when V-sync is enabled.
You can even do this without VSYNC enabled.
You can't do this with video hardware acceleration enabled.

Now I was finally able to see that its actually doing resample thus I assume now its really working and the load is there now at about 20%.

Back