• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved "A GOOD PERSON"

bassrocks

Not recognizing "A GOOD PERSON" Here is the logfile it this helps. This was also Blu ray

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.1_Info_D_EMPTY_DRIVE.ziplog
    27 KB · Views: 6
Exit AnyDVD, then insert the disc again. Does it show up in Windows Explorer?

Clean the disc with liqid soap and warm water. Rub dry witha microfiber cloth. Try again. Yes- even if the disc is brand new.

Did you reboot your PC in the meantime? And if it is an external drive, did you try to unplug and reconnect it? Maybe a different port?

Please post a log file of another BD to check your drive info etc.
Will try another blu ray to see if it's my drive. One more thing, will not play in a regular dvd player, but watched the movie in a blu ray player. Then tried again no luck.

Last edited:
Obviously, you said it is a BD.
Okay, got another blu ray and my drive is not reading it. Also got another "A Good Person" and it's the same thing. I don't know if anybody else is having the same problem. Right now I'm stuck!

It reads regular dad's but not the blu ray
Maybe it's the lens?
Can you post a log of the DVD, so we can see the drive and other stuff?

And did it read BDs in the past, or is this the first time you want to use one with this drive? Since you wanted to try the BD in a DVD player, I suspect that this is a DVD drive.

Maybe it's the lens?
Can you post a log of the DVD, so we can see the drive and other stuff?

And did it read BDs in the past, or is this the first time you want to use one with this drive? Since you wanted to try the BD in a DVD player, I suspect that this is a DVD drive.
Posted a log but it says it's empty

Either the lens is polluted or the blue laser of this drive is dead.

Back