• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A few videos not taking letterbox setting

AllanHvass

Hi - I currently own AnyDVD and CloneDVD and evaluating CloneDVD Mobile before buying.

Most videos I've tested with converts and plays nicely on my Zune (except for the commonly mentioned low volume issue). However, a few conversions are "strange". Even though I select letterbox zoom to be "Half", the videos still comes out without any letterbox zoom. This goes for at least several Disney cartoons, incl. Cars, The Incredibles and Toy Story 2. But not for several other Disney cartoons.

Notice, that I'm doing the conversion based on a previous CloneDVD copy, not directly from the DVD.

Is this a known issue? Any workarounds?

Sincerely,
Allan Hvass

Back