• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A few questions / problems with Clone BD

Pegasus

First let me say I love the program - however I'm converting all my BD's for a Plex server and noticed a few annoyances.
All issues are not really major, but annoying with the amount of BD's I have to convert :confused:

1. I have all my BD's as an image backup on external HD's, so I'm currently converting the movies from the image file rather than the BD itself (much faster). Since I still have the disc, I don't really need the image backup anymore after I put the converted movie on the Plex server, so I decided to delete the images. Some images can only be deleted after closing/reopening Clone BD as it still has its "hand on it".

2. If the option is already there, I have not found it yet - can the Subtitle Default field be added to the general settings ? I sometimes have to start the conversion multiple times because of transcoder errors and it always defaults back to Default = English (instead of Default = none what I usually set).

3. I get quite a few Transcoder errors when starting a conversion, so I usually have to start again or have to adjust the bit rate a little bit and it works. I'm kinda used to it now, but it's still annoying because when starting the conversion again, the subtitles are enabled again by default.

Anyway, just my observation - Oh yeah...I'm using the 1.2.9.2 beta

Those are good observations. I'm curious as to when the developers will circle back around to Clone BD.

Cheers!
-HK sends

Back