• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A few comments and a question or two on CloneBD now that I have bought it..

whatever_gong82

I purchased CloneBD yesterday, and I realize that the program is still a work in progress, but I have a few issues/question or two with the program that are making me consider whether to wait until it is completely out of beta stage.

One: I can't seem to get West Side Story- 50th Anniversary Blu-ray working right. I ripped it to ISO with AnyDVD HD 7.5.4.0, and when I point CloneBD to the ISO image, wanting the program to make a partial copy of the movie, not the fully loaded with languages and subtitles/special features movie, I get a Iso file with Episode 6, duration 52:10, Episode 8, duration 35:58, and Episode 2, duration 25:12, not the full movie length of 154 minutes, with just removing certain languages/subtitles and special features I don't want.

Out of The Furnace--the Christian Bale movie, works ok, but I notice some pixilation on some movie scenes.

I have attached AnyDVD HD logs for both movies, and a question: at the end of the process, when CloneBD is done, I know that you can create a log using the ALT key. However, when I tried to do that, nothing happened.

I want to be able to have a log so that I can send your people info so that you can see what I'm looking at and perhaps come to a proper solution.

West Side Story (50th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]

ASIN: B005BDZN62

Out of the Furnace [Blu-ray]

ASIN: B00HOGBXTU

Anyway--thanks again for releasing this program, and I hope that you'll able to get rid of all the major and minor bugs and eventually slay the Cinavia dragon.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.4.0_Info_I_WEST_SIDE_STORY.ziplog
    846.3 KB · Views: 4
  • AnyDVD_7.5.4.0_Info_G_OUT_OF_THE_FURNACE.ziplog
    216.8 KB · Views: 2
One: I can't seem to get West Side Story- 50th Anniversary Blu-ray working right. I ripped it to ISO with AnyDVD HD 7.5.4.0, and when I point CloneBD to the ISO image, wanting the program to make a partial copy of the movie, not the fully loaded with languages and subtitles/special features movie, I get a Iso file with Episode 6, duration 52:10, Episode 8, duration 35:58, and Episode 2, duration 25:12, not the full movie length of 154 minutes, with just removing certain languages/subtitles and special features I don't want.
I definitely need a log. If ALT key not works (which is already strange) please have a look for Crash Dumps (CloneBD*, Drone*) which can be found in:
%LocalAppdata%\CrashDumps\
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

Out of The Furnace--the Christian Bale movie, works ok, but I notice some pixilation on some movie scenes.
There is a known issue with XP and old GPU drivers, but you have Windows 8. Do you have up-to-date GPU drivers?

Anyway--thanks again for releasing this program, and I hope that you'll able to get rid of all the major and minor bugs and eventually slay the Cinavia dragon.

Thank you for supporting us!

I definitely need a log. If ALT key not works (which is already strange) please have a look for Crash Dumps (CloneBD*, Drone*) which can be found in:
%LocalAppdata%\CrashDumps\
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\CrashDumps

There is a known issue with XP and old GPU drivers, but you have Windows 8. Do you have up-to-date GPU drivers?

Thank you for supporting us!

I'll check on the GPU Drivers. Here is a pic of what I've found when you told me to look up for a dump file.

Attachments

• CloneBD_Error_12-21-2014.jpg
    CloneBD_Error_12-21-2014.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 24
Are these the drivers you are talking about?

I used Belarc Advisor to see what I have on my Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center PC:

NVIDIA - 3D Vision Photo Viewer Version 7.17.13.4475
NVIDIA - Driver Helper Service, Version 344.75 Version 8.17.13.4475 (64-bit)
NVIDIA - GeForce 3D Vision Version 7.17.13.4475
NVIDIA - GeForce Experience Service Version 1.0.0.1 (64-bit)
NVIDIA - GeForce Experience Version 16.18.9.0
NVIDIA - Network Service Version 2.1.0.48
NVIDIA - Stereo Vision Control Panel API Server Version 7.17.13.4475
NVIDIA - Streamer Version 3.1.3000.0 (64-bit)

Some additional info:

Processor:
3.40 gigahertz Intel Core i7-2600K
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
256 kilobyte secondary memory cache
8192 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Hyper-threaded (8 total)

Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V PRO/THUNDERBOLT Rev 1.xx

Sent my AnyDVD info log just in case you needed to look at it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.5.4.0_Info.ziplog
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm still having issues with saving a log file. I sent a partial log in this link, and I hope that this will help fix this annoying bug.

Back