• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A disk read error occurred.

chenzhuo

Anydvd can't recognize disc.
Which means I can't create any Logfile.
What should I do for next?

Attachments

• キャプチャ.PNG
    キャプチャ.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
More information is required.

e.g. What model of DVD drive are you using ?

Is the disc you are trying to rip detected in Windows when AnyDVD is not running ?

Do you have makemkv installed ?

Take the disc out and close AnyDVD completely (right click on the tray icon and close it). Then insert the disc again and see if Windows itself can recognize it. Open Windows Explorer to do so.
If you can see nothing, it might be the disc or drive. Reboot, reconnect the drive if it is an external one and take a look at the disk if there are any dirt or scratches.
If so, clean it with warm (not hot) water, a bit of liquid soap and a microfiber cloath.

When Windows can see the disc, activate AnyDVD again and see what happens. I had some discs that took five minutes to scan, some hard copy protection.

Do you have makemkv installed ?
Forgot about this. If you have MakeMKV installed, check for updates and install them. AnyDVD now supports/uses MakeMKV for (some?) unfriendly UHD drives, and there is a minimal version you have to install for that. If you don't need it, you can also uninstall it.

Take the disc out and close AnyDVD completely (right click on the tray icon and close it). Then insert the disc again and see if Windows itself can recognize it. Open Windows Explorer to do so.
If you can see nothing, it might be the disc or drive. Reboot, reconnect the drive if it is an external one and take a look at the disk if there are any dirt or scratches.
If so, clean it with warm (not hot) water, a bit of liquid soap and a microfiber cloath.

When Windows can see the disc, activate AnyDVD again and see what happens. I had some discs that took five minutes to scan, some hard copy protection.

I promise not the problem of disc or drive. I created image file from disc successfully using ImgBurn.
I'm sure the problem may occur with AnyDVD.

Attachments

• キャプチャ1.PNG
    キャプチャ1.PNG
    54.5 KB · Views: 16
It may appear to you that the problem is with AnyDVD, but recent changes to enable some Official Pioneer drives to be used for ripping using libredrive could cause AnyDVD to hang.

It’s important to ensure MakeMKV is up to date, if it is installed, or, if you don’t need MakeMKV, uninstall it.

I promise not the problem of disc or drive. I created image file from disc successfully using ImgBurn.
I'm sure the problem may occur with AnyDVD.
Does AnyDVD work with the mounted image?

Should I need to upload the ISO image for you?
I can not speak for James, but that would be filesharing.
So please don't post anything here in the forum. If you have to, you should use DM.
But please wait for James to answer, that is only supposed to be a hint to be cautious.

I can not speak for James, but that would be filesharing.
So please don't post anything here in the forum. If you have to, you should use DM.
But please wait for James to answer, that is only supposed to be a hint to be cautious.
All right, thank you.

It may appear to you that the problem is with AnyDVD, but recent changes to enable some Official Pioneer drives to be used for ripping using libredrive could cause AnyDVD to hang.

It’s important to ensure MakeMKV is up to date, if it is installed, or, if you don’t need MakeMKV, uninstall it.

I noticed on my most recent MakeMKV update that my Pioneer now supports Libre. Is there a conflict with the two programs and said drive?

Back