• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A cupple of regular BluRays recognized as 3dBluRay, why?

Hello there

I am currently in the process of ripping my intire BluRay-collection using Any DVD. Everything is working splendidly, except for the fact that a cupple of BluRays are recognized as 3DBluRays when trying to start the rip process. The BluRays in question are:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2014 regular BluRay
The Muppets take Manhattan (Danish regular BluRay)
Titanic (Special features disc from 3DBluRay 4 disc combo).
Does anyone know why this happens and if I should just ignore the 3D pop-up for these?

All the best from Allan

Hello there

I am currently in the process of ripping my intire BluRay-collection using Any DVD. Everything is working splendidly, except for the fact that a cupple of BluRays are recognized as 3DBluRays when trying to start the rip process. The BluRays in question are:
Does anyone know why this happens and if I should just ignore the 3D pop-up for these?

All the best from Allan
Posting this in the Bluray section instead of the DVD section, would probably get you a faster answer.

Hello there

All the best from Allan
3D trailers. And always rip to IMAGE.

Back