• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A couple of problem movies

johan

Hi,

I have send you log files on a couple of movies but on the following movies it was not possible for me to get any log files, which is why I post here...

Harry Potter 6: creates a clone ISO just fine, but contains all subtitles and soundtracks eventhough I only selected one of each.
-> Edit: As of v.1.0.3.0 after 99% transcoding of HP6 windows close down CloneBD. (No log file)

Jarhead: Chrashes shortly/immediately after selection of tracks and push of the 'start' button
-> Edit: As of v.1.0.3.0 no change

Pearl Harbour: Frezzes about 5% into the 'ripping' process
-> Edit: As of v.1.0.3.0, Pearl Harbour works fine.

Pirates of the Carribean 1: Crashes after the 'ripping' process
-> Edit: As of v.1.0.3.0 POTC 1-3 works fine, still an issue with POTC 4 when trying to create cloned ISO (Log file send)

Have made many succesfull clones as ISO from other movies (Just for info) :)

Is there any way of getting log files if the program chrashes?

Still a great program - so keep it up :clap:

Regards Johan

Last edited:
...and...

...checked all the Pirates of The Caribbean 1 - 4...

1-3 is LPCM soundtrack and the program chrashes when it tries to create the ISO without a logfile.

4 is DTS-HD and chrashes also when program tries to create the ISO but WITH a logfile (which I'll mail shortly)

Regards Johan

...checked all the Pirates of The Caribbean 1 - 4...

1-3 is LPCM soundtrack and the program chrashes when it tries to create the ISO without a logfile.

4 is DTS-HD and chrashes also when program tries to create the ISO but WITH a logfile (which I'll mail shortly)

Regards Johan

Please send .log file to bugs@elby.ch Thankyou

Hidden hotkey:
--------------
If CloneBD finishes transcoding succesfully, there will be no button "Send log file ...".
However, should you want to send a bug report or save the log file, just hold down the
Alt key and 2 additional buttons will appear

Last edited:
Logfile send!

One question though... Am I correct that it isn't possible to get any log info in the cases where the program chrashes?

Regards Johan

Logfile send!

One question though... Am I correct that it isn't possible to get any log info in the cases where the program chrashes?

Regards Johan
If the program crashes, the ability to send a log file should be right in front of you on the GUI.

Yeah I get that - thanks :D
I mean when the program suddenly shuts down completly and is no longer running so no GUI is visible. Think the Windows message says something like 'CloneBD was shut down due to an error'. When the program is restarted it starts from the beginning.

So I just wondered if there might be a file stored somewhere that might have logged some info.

Regards Johan

Back