• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A button to send log files or to save them

whatever_gong82

I noticed by accident when I aborted the processing of an ISO for the Warner Brothers 1931 Edward G. Robinson classic, "Little Caesar," I could use the ALT key and either save the log, or send it to elby/SlySoft.

However, when I restarted the program, and let the program created the ISO file, I could not create the log file using the ALT key.

Could elby/Slysoft please consider creating a tab (just like in CloeDVD2,) in which you, the customer, can create a log file after CloneBD has completed its task.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Little_Caesar_CloneBD_log.zip
    130.8 KB · Views: 2
  • cache.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_7.5.5.0_Info_H_LITTLE_CAESAR_1931.ziplog
    130.1 KB · Views: 0
If CloneBD would work as it should, there is no need not even for the ALT key ;)

Anyhow, the ALT key trick works on the final page (success) page only.

For your logs: please send CloneBD log file to bugs@elby.ch. You should include a text link to your forum post here.

Thanks
Tom

Back