• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A bug about CloneBD and a specific question.

Chris23

I just today installed the final release of CloneBD for 21 days trying.Everything for the moment is very good,but i have the same bug even from the first beta version.
My system is:
GPU=GTX 680.
Drive=i don't use it,because first i rip with anydvdhd my blurays to my disk(iso) to remove protection,and after that i convert my blurays to mkv or mp4.
CloneBD=Latest final.
Source=iso.
Destination=To mkv or mp4.The result is the same.
Windows 8.1.
Disc Label/Title=It doesn't have any matter,because i have the same bug to all my blurays titles.I have checked it.

Now,my problem is that i checked first the language(english).After that the sub.I push the convert button,and after it finished there isn't in the video any sub,just only the language.With a few words...CloneBD doesn't add subs to video file from any bluray disc or rip of it.

Finally i want to make a question before i purchase a lifetime license(i am a lifetime registered user with all of slysoft and elaborate bytes products).When elaborate bytes,add the H265 HEVC encoder to CloneBD?i am interesting a lot.

Make sure the brown slider on the film strip page is extended and the sub titles you want are checked.

I am 100% that everything it's checked.The bug it's only on subs.
When i check a different language,everything it's ok.The problem it's only with subs.With any sub.They don't appear at all...

I am 100% that everything it's checked.The bug it's only on subs.
When i check a different language,everything it's ok.The problem it's only with subs.With any sub.They don't appear at all...
There are two different places to put a check mark, make sure the correct language is checked, and if the movie doesn't have subs for that language they will not appear.

There are two different places to put a check mark, make sure the correct language is checked, and if the movie doesn't have subs for that language they will not appear.

I have checked it many times believe me.:)
Am i right or not?
2i8gppk.png

Now,my problem is that i checked first the language(english).After that the sub.I push the convert button,and after it finished there isn't in the video any sub,just only the language.With a few words...CloneBD doesn't add subs to video file from any bluray disc or rip of it.

A bug report ticket has been created with that issue

Thanks

Error in subtitles

I am very interested in a solution to this problem , because I have exactly the same problem : The subtitles are not transferred.

Erwin Beiner

I have checked it many times believe me.:)
Am i right or not?
2i8gppk.png

Chris, developer needs exact label of this ice age disc (Ticket #345). Thanks.

Chris, developer needs exact label of this ice age disc (Ticket #345). Thanks.

I am also interested in this thread, since the first attempt at including subtitles failed:

Disk: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo : English subtitiles

Back