• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

A BIG Thanks to SlySoft!!!

pyro1711

Thanks to everyone who has put effort into making these programs to allow us to back up our original DVD's, even though the "industry" doesnt like them. I back up EVERY DVD that I purchase and keep the original DVD's in my basement in a locked closet. This weekend my house was broken into and they took my DVD player along with ALL OF MY COPIES, they evidently didnt have too much time to search because there were only a few other items taken. Because of SlySoft and having the ability to copy my originals, I am not out THOUSANDS of dollars in replacement of my DVD collection! Especially since I just spent almost $275.00 on all 3 seasons of Deadwood. I am SO glad I make copies of everything.

Thanks for making a couple of GREAT programs!!

I totally agree! Sorry to hear about your misfortune!
thumbup.gif

Now that is a good story for honest backing up your DVDs! Thank you for the share :).

Back