• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

99 Titles problem with Mockingjay Part-1

flowerGirl

Hi, I just updated to the newest version of AnyDVD, hoping it would solve my problem with Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1. But I still get 99 titles showing up, in Windows Explorer.

Normally, with most DVDs, I see about 7 GBytes worth of files, and I copy them straight to my hard drive. But in this case, I see about 94 GBytes of files.

What do I do next?

(I am attaching AnyDVD log.)

Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyDVD Mockingjay log.txt
    1 KB · Views: 7
P.S. I am not sure it is actually the "99 titles" problem. I just get an enormous amount of VOB files, adding up to about 94 GBytes.

Nothing unusual, that disc is structurally protected, any time the anydvd status window reports 'structural protection' you need to use the built-in anydvd ripper to remove the bogus (duplicate) titles and end up with the real structure.

Right click the fox tray icon and select 'rip video DVD to hard disk'. That will solve your problem.

That said, that's not a logfile, that's a copy/paste of the status window info. To provide a logfile you need to follow sticky instructions.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Thanks, that worked just great!

I now have about 7 GBytes on my hard drive, and the movie plays just fine. Thanks again!

Under Anydvd go to: Settings > Program Settings.
Check the box "show information window for new media"
Anytime you insert a disk and the pop-up window says: "Found and removed structural copy protection(s)" STOP.
And first rip that puppy to hard Disk per Ch3vron's instructions - then proceed.
-W

Back