• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

"88 Minutes" (German) and "Tideland" (German) with successful copy protection

amarula2002

Hello,

again AnyDVD has been outsmarted by "Wrong bup file location", when trying to copy "88 Minutes", as it has happened before with several other movies.

This protection scheme has meanwhile become standard with German movies. It seems that wrong bup file location comes along in different shapes, otherwise no individual treatment of new titles with wrong bup file location would be necesaary. I wonder whether a universal method can be applied against this protection scheme instead of being faced/annoyed with it again and again.

"Tideland" is another new movie which protection scheme differs from the one above. AnyDVD log is fine without any warnings and CloneDVD starts normal. However, when trying to copying the main movie, only trailers are accessible, the main movie stays hidden.

I tried those DVDs on several PCs without success. Of course they work fine on stand-alone players.

Amarula2002

Attachments

• AnyDVD_88 Minutes_Log.jpg
    AnyDVD_88 Minutes_Log.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 12
  • AnyDVD_Tideland_Log.jpg
    AnyDVD_Tideland_Log.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 7
Hello,

again AnyDVD has been outsmarted by "Wrong bup file location", when trying to copy "88 Minutes", as it has happened before with several other movies.

This protection scheme has meanwhile become standard with German movies. It seems that wrong bup file location comes along in different shapes, otherwise no individual treatment of new titles with wrong bup file location would be necesaary. I wonder whether a universal method can be applied against this protection scheme instead of being faced/annoyed with it again and again.

"Tideland" is another new movie which protection scheme differs from the one above. AnyDVD log is fine without any warnings and CloneDVD starts normal. However, when trying to copying the main movie, only trailers are accessible, the main movie stays hidden.

I tried those DVDs on several PCs without success. Of course they work fine on stand-alone players.

Amarula2002
Get the latest beta and try the movies. I am pretty confident it will work.

I am very interested to see the results with the new version. :)

Back