8.4.4 Upgrade ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Clownsun, Dec 2, 2019 at 6:43 PM.

1. Clownsun

Clownsun Member

I just downloaded the latest version of AnyDVD 8.4.2.0 but the software keeps telling me to update to 8.4.4.0

2. jbinkley60

jbinkley60 Member

I just installed v8.4.2 and when it starts it asks me to upgrade to v8.4.4 but I don't see 8.4.4 posted.

3. psilberman

psilberman Member

I'm having the issue also.

4. FurryGuy

FurryGuy Well-Known Member

@James, @Ivan, or whatever RedFox staff can fix the problem. The push notification is saying AnyDVD 8.4.4.0 is available for download, so a fix with the servers is in order PLEASE.

5. FurryGuy

It would appear the wrong version number was entered for the push notification, the RedFox staff needs to fix it.

6. ulborn

ulborn Member

I'm running 8.4.2.0, but AnyDVD keeps telling me that a new version is available. Forums state that 8.4.2.0 is the latest. Not sure why AnyDVD status is showing that there is a newer version available.

7. FurryGuy

Someone at RedFox likely entered a wrong version number for the push notification.

Making mistakes is a human thing. Hopefully soon @James or @Ivan will sort out the issue and fix it.

8. ProfessorNinja

ProfessorNinja New Member

...Bump. I am also having this issue.

9. FurryGuy

Everyone has the issue, whether they installed 8.4.2.0 or not. The version number for the push notification needs to be changed by the RedFox staff.

10. ulborn

ulborn Member

That's what I figured, but just wanted to make someone aware of the issue. (y):)

11. FurryGuy

Well, 8.4.4.0 isn't, despite what the push notification says. 8.4.2.0 is the current official release. The servers have a wrong version number for the push notification. The RedFox staff need to know it is wrong.

@James, @Ivan, wrong version number being pushed as the latest, guys! PLEASE fix!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  12. FurryGuy

Look in the two AnyDVD forums for DVD and Blu-ray, the problem has already been noticed.

13. Lewis Corbitt

Lewis Corbitt New Member

Yep, me too. Same issue.

14. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

3 different topics merged. Lets keep this in 1 shall we?

15. FurryGuy

There will be people who won't read this merged topic and start their own.

Actually it is 4 topics. Two in the AnyDVD Blu-ray forum, only one you merged.

16. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Then they'll get merged too, but the redirects last for a minimum of 24h, and i guess it'll be long fixed before that time expired.

Other topic merged too :)

17. JJJBBB

JJJBBB Active Member

dito

18. JJJBBB

JJJBBB Active Member

dito