8.2.3.0 Question

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (Blu-ray issues)' started by RickD_99, Mar 30, 2018.

1. RickD_99

RickD_99 New Member

Just installed the latest AnyDVD version (8.2.3.0). The change log indicated that this version can “handle Dolby Vision playlists”. Could someone explain to me exactly what this refers to? Does this mean that ripped Dolby Vision m2ts movie files can now play back in Dolby Vision instead of HDR10?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

I don't think so, in early beta's there was an issue where discs that used DV I believe had some kind of sync issue (not sure). That note addresses that and discs using DV will now rip and play correctly

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

3. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

The Dolby Vision playlists change appeared around AnyDVD 8.2.2.1 beta or 8.2.2.2 beta. Originally the issue was reported by a CloneBD user having playlist recognition issues. Turned out the issue wasn't with CloneBD at all. The problem was traced to AnyDVD. Dolby Vision playlists on UHD are different enough from standard non-Dolby Vision to cause issues before the fix.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    whatever_gong82 likes this.
  4. Pete

Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

Prior versions of AnyDVD would sometimes (not always and depending on the settings) mess up the playlist files of DolbyVision tracks and make them unreadable.
    So if you don't have copies that simply don't work at all, you have nothing to worry about.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

Please stop posting the same thing across multiple different topic. This has nothing to do with any RedFox/elby product at all. None of them convert .TS files to m2ts.

Subsequent posts will be deleted on sight.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk