• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.3.0 Question

RickD_99

Just installed the latest AnyDVD version (8.2.3.0). The change log indicated that this version can “handle Dolby Vision playlists”. Could someone explain to me exactly what this refers to? Does this mean that ripped Dolby Vision m2ts movie files can now play back in Dolby Vision instead of HDR10?

Just installed the latest AnyDVD version (8.2.3.0). The change log indicated that this version can “handle Dolby Vision playlists”. Could someone explain to me exactly what this refers to? Does this mean that ripped Dolby Vision m2ts movie files can now play back in Dolby Vision instead of HDR10?
I don't think so, in early beta's there was an issue where discs that used DV I believe had some kind of sync issue (not sure). That note addresses that and discs using DV will now rip and play correctly

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

The Dolby Vision playlists change appeared around AnyDVD 8.2.2.1 beta or 8.2.2.2 beta. Originally the issue was reported by a CloneBD user having playlist recognition issues. Turned out the issue wasn't with CloneBD at all. The problem was traced to AnyDVD. Dolby Vision playlists on UHD are different enough from standard non-Dolby Vision to cause issues before the fix.

Last edited:
Prior versions of AnyDVD would sometimes (not always and depending on the settings) mess up the playlist files of DolbyVision tracks and make them unreadable.
So if you don't have copies that simply don't work at all, you have nothing to worry about.

I have successfully converted Dolby Vision .ts file to m2ts without loosing DV data. now try to reverse this process. A file with DV 333mb base layer with hdr 10 size is 318 mb DV data second stream is only 424 kb and rest is audio data. Actually Dolby have insert this stream in some hidden table in HEVC codec. IT is not listed in PMT (stream table). But if i am listing in PMT. LG Dolby Vision enable TV detecting Dolby Vision Data. But the problem is i am not able to find the way how to add additional stream in PMT table.

Also you can download new dolby vision content that i have received from my Dolby source

https://dolby.box.com/s/uuhm2qrtbjodb3qzho9p6kuzbiaq361h
Please stop posting the same thing across multiple different topic. This has nothing to do with any RedFox/elby product at all. None of them convert .TS files to m2ts.

Subsequent posts will be deleted on sight.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back