• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.2.3 will not rip.

bluebolt

I just installed 8.2.2.3, and when I insert a DVD and click "Rip Video Disc to Harddisk..." the following pops up:

FileIO 3 VIDEO_TS.IFO 0 2048

Going back to 8.2.2.2 fixes the problem.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.3_Info_D_APOCALIPTIC_TRIPLE_FEATURE.ziplog
    144.5 KB · Views: 3
There's zero protection on that disc, not even basic CSS? Is that a retail disc or an on-demand one, cause it sure as hell looks like a bootleg.

Video DVD (or CD) label: APOCALIPTIC_TRIPLE_FEATURE
Media is not CSS protected.
Media is locked to region(s): 1 2 3 4 5 6 8!

Bold parts: Chances of that on retail discs > slim to none

It's a retail disc, which I recently purchased new/sealed. I'm getting the same error with other DVDs as well.

Here is a logfile from another disc:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.2.2.3_Info_D_BLAZING_SADDLES.ziplog
    115.5 KB · Views: 4
File IO3 is a READ error.
Either there's a bit or a byte on the disk that can't be read - or the drive is slowly dying and doesn't play well with some disks.
BUT - if going back to the previous version corrects the issue - then there may be something James wants to look at here.
-W

I have tested different discs on different computers with different drives.

Well if 8223 won't rip disks that 8222 will rip - I suspect we're gonna hear more about this.
-W

bluebolt is having issues with both a DVD and a Blu-ray. Refer to the Blu-ray forum, as well, where the other problem was reported. So, it's a system issue or it's an AnyDVD issue that only occurs under specific conditions. Developer input will be required, obviously.

I updated and have no issues with either DVDs or Blu-ray discs.

Try it Clams LOL

Try? That would presume I actually give even 1/2 a rats ass. LOL!
My first thought, was that his problem was unique to his outfit, like he was using a cracked copy of AnyDVD, or some nefarious device driver messing with AnyDVD.
But I'd never, EVER, say that aloud. Unless provoked, that is.
-W

Last edited:
Try? That would presume I actually give even 1/2 a rats ass.
My first thought, was that his problem was unique to his outfit, like he was using a cracked copy of AnyDVD, or something nefarious.
But I'd never, EVER, say that aloud. Unless provoked, that is.
-W
He isn't and it's related to using win XP. James is working on it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

I think the XP platform is destined to be around a good while yet. Most machines that can run Windows 7 usually can make it over to 10 (perhaps with a memory upgrade).
But a lot of older XP machines (Notably P4's) have "nowhere to go". Vista won't happen because it's almost universally hated, and the 7-10 platform is beyond the PC's reach.
-W

Thanks to James this issue has been fixed on 8.2.2.4. Thanks, guys, I do appreciate it.

Back