• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.1.9 beta

And now in English and please create your own topic and post a logfile.
I try...
With AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.9 (beta) copied a UHD (1:1 ISO) without copy protection. But, it is not possible with handbreak open uhd error message copy protected...why? In Bluray no problems with handbreak.

Try CloneBD.
I don´t use it.

Sorry for the language...

I try...
With AnyDVD HD 8.2.1.9 (beta) copied a UHD (1:1 ISO) without copy protection. But, it is not possible with handbreak open uhd error message copy protected...why? In Bluray no problems with handbreak.

I don´t use it.
Try it.
EDIT: And post an AnyDVD logfile.

Blu-ray is different than UHD. Lets start with you doing what is asked. First try CloneBD (for testing purposes and it's free as long as no compression is used, or a watermark will be added). You can't compare UHD blu-ray with standard blu-ray. UHD uses AACS 2.0 which hasn't been cracked yet, and in order to decrypt those with AnyDVD you need an uhd friendly drive model.

My Lego Movie still not supported. :cry:
The only movie I have thats not supported by anydvd or makemkv.

Back