• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.2.0.5 - Bitdefender detection

DQ

Just throwing this out there in case it helps.

Bitdefender snags 8.2.0.5

Infected file detected
now
Feature:
Antivirus
Bitdefender moved a threat to quarantine. File name: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVDtray.exe. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

Just throwing this out there in case it helps.

Bitdefender snags 8.2.0.5

Infected file detected
now
Feature:
Antivirus
Bitdefender moved a threat to quarantine. File name: C:\Program Files (x86)\RedFox\AnyDVD\AnyDVDtray.exe. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean.

I'm not sure how helpful this is. It could be your file has been infected by a virus in which case you could uninstall AnyDVD run a full virus scan and then reinstall. Do you trust AnyDVD? I've been using it for years without problems. I am inclined to believe it's a false alarm from your virus checker.

If the digital signature is intact and you downloaded from the RedFox site: false positive as always

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Back