• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.1.4.3 Virus?

thr!CI

I just tried downloading the latest beta and Firefox refused to complete the download stating that it contains a virus or malware.

anydvd.JPG

Downloaded it again with wget. The file I received has an MD5 hash of 47ce9452b51785e0c0444afd2c930916. Is this Firefox attempting to crack down on anydvd or has the host been compromised?

I just tried downloading the latest beta and Firefox refused to complete the download stating that it contains a virus or malware.

View attachment 34013

Downloaded it again with wget. The file I received has an MD5 hash of 47ce9452b51785e0c0444afd2c930916. Is this Firefox attempting to crack down on anydvd or has the host been compromised?
Don't know, but what I do know is Firefox does NOT show 8.1.4.0. as Malicious. This is Weird. 8.1.4.3. DOES show malicious!
James? Is there a Problem with 8.1.4.3.?

Wrong section, moved. Please use the search.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Could someone from RedFox please confirm that this is a false positive?

Could someone from RedFox please confirm that this is a false positive?

The topic has been discussed ad nauseam. If the digital signature is okay and it is signed by Shenzhen RedFox Project Technology Co.,Ltd. then it's good.

This whole situation dates back to a DNS cache poisoning incident. Since then numerous AV companies and browsers have started warning about downloading AnyDVD because it could potentially be dangerous. If you are downloading it from RedFox then it is perfectly safe but to take that extra step check the digital signature.

References: https://forum.redfox.bz/search/9523196/?q=download+anydvd&o=date

Just followed instructions; reset my Chrome privacy settings and 8.1.4.3 downloaded and installed without a hitch. Great job!

Back