• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

8.0.4.2 has been frozen until a full reinstall

LePousson

Hi !

I installed the 8.0.4.2 on my fresh laptop after a Win7 reinstall ..

It has been working great since 2 days but tonight, I wanted to check my options but I haven't been able to launch the settings app (double click on the tray icon), nothing happens !!

I tried to reboot ... Not Successfull

I tried to remove/reinstall 8.0.4.2 ... Now it works

I did not do anything on the computer and could not find any reason why the program simply got frozen ...

Any idea ??

LePousson

Hello Lepousson, sometime your hard drive may freeze on start up or any number of thing can cause a one time freeze, a new driver, etc. See if it happens again, then we can go over what you have starting from boot. Make sure when you install AnyDVDHD you reboot right after.

I did not do anything on the computer and could not find any reason why the program simply got frozen ...
Any idea ??
LePousson
You may not have done anything, but if Windows Update is running automatically, you may have interfered with it until the hundreds of updates finished installing.

That's probably the reason ... Windows is behaving so weirdly sometimes that we can't really be sure that this kind of problems is the software's fault or not ...

Back