• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 6ch Audio D+ not available (some content)

Bill7

TLDR; make sure the audio track checked is ALSO highlighted/selected to view the correct audio track being included

Looking through some D+ content, I noticed that some things previously available with 6ch audio have dropped to stereo. There was a similar thread about this happening with P+ too. I've just updated to 1.4.9.0 so not sure if it's specific to that.

I noticed this to be the case with the tv show The Santa Clauses the movie Disenchanted

I do see plenty of other content still available with 6ch (e.g., Home Alone 2, Frozen 2).

Comparing to an old install I have on a different computer (1.4.2.1; where the two in question above are in 6ch) it looks like this was introduced somewhere between there and 1.4.9.0.

Last edited:
Okay - looks to have been introduced in 1.4.8.0 or prior. I just upgraded that old 1.4.2.1 instance to 1.4.8.0 and still showing stereo there too.

1.4.6.4 also shows stereo. I'm not sure what was between 1.4.2.1 and 1.4.6.4 (or maybe that's the jump where it seems to have happened) - but going back to 1.4.2.1 still allows the 6ch audio download. Let me know if you need any log files but should be reproducible. Thanks!

Have you read through the similar thread with P+?

With the advent of downloading multiple language tracks, you really need to pay attention to which language track is highlighted and which tracks are selected (checked) for download.

Argh, I did but somehow skipped over your post. That's exactly it. Thanks!

Back