• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

64-Bit?

Hoodsey

I know AnyDVD and CloneDVD are both 64-bit compatible, but I was just curious as to why IF they are 64-bit programs why they install in the 32-bit folder? Are they just 32-bit programs that work on the 64-bit platform and OS?

I know AnyDVD and CloneDVD are both 64-bit compatible, but I was just curious as to why IF they are 64-bit programs why they install in the 32-bit folder? Are they just 32-bit programs that work on the 64-bit platform and OS?

They are 32-bit programs, the drivers (in case of AnyDVD, that's where the "action happens") are 64-bit.

Since the driver for AnyDVD is 64-bit, any chance we'll see actual 64-bit versions of the applications themselves? I just switched to Vista 64 and ripping time was dramatically reduced (by 10 minutes), and if we get native 64-bit versions then I can't imagine the possibilities (of AnyDVD and CloneDVD2)

Back