• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

64 Bit Version of Reclock

amigenius

Hi,

It would be very nice if you could provide us with a 64 Bit version of Reclock.

Maybe it's just a switch for the compiler.

With a 64 bit version we can use 64 bit versions of ffdshow/mpc/upcoming coreavc 2.0 which provides a significant better performance than their 32 bit counterparts.

Especialy if you use limited sharpen on high bit streams every bit of performance counts...

cya

there are other priorities James has @the moment like DTS-HD/True-HD support.

But sure, I too would like to have x64 support!

I m going to heat up this topic again:

James, would it really not be possible in the near future for you to cook a x64 version of Reclock?

+1
I have 6 Gb of RAM on my new machine, so I'm forced to use x64 version of Windows, so I have only x64 Media Center (I don't ask to live TV :) ).

Me too! 6 Gig RAM and Windows 7 x64. A 64-bit-edition would be highly appreciated.

I'mv going to upgrade my Vista to Win7. I'll like to know if there is almost a plan to have a 64 bit Reclock.

Back