• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

64 bit error

When I try to create a profile (any profile) I get a 64 bit error pertaining to how the program can't run in Windows 64 bit, even though they can. I got two to work (street fighter 4 and fear) and now I cant get the other three at the moment (call of juarez, crysis, bioshock). I've attached an error for crysis, call of juarez and bioshock gives a similar error. I've gotten all three games to load with the .exe from the cd, Game Jackal just gives me the same error. I've attached the error.

Windows 7 ultimate 64

Evga 780i Mobo

Sli nvidia 550ti gtx

4g ram

intel quadcore X3380

Lite-on Bd-Rom

Attachments

• 64error.jpg
    64error.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 11
The image is too small, I cannot read the error message.

Um

I have no clue why it's doing that. All I do is print screen, paste, and upload. What else can I do?

Whatever your using must resize the image after an upload to a standard resolution.

When I open that exact same document on my computer, it displays at the exact same resolution it was captured.

So yea not sure what I'm supposed to do.

Attachments

• 64error.jpg
    64error.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 18
Uploading the same picture won't change the fact that it becomes totally unreadable. Try cropping the picture in Paint (or other picture manipulation software) to only show the error window. We don't need to see your entire display area to see the relevant error.

ok

I didn't think that would work. But I tried.

The error reads:

Usupported 16-Bit Application

The program or feature "\??\C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Techland\Call of Jaurez\CoJ_DX10.exe" cannot start or run due to incompatibity with 64-bit versions of Windows. Please contact the software vendor to ask if a 64-bit windows compatible version is available.

"incompatibity" is spelled how its shown in the error.

I can run the game from that .exe from the dvd.

Attachments

• 64bitError.jpg
    64bitError.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I have never seen such a message. So to be clear you get this error when starting all 3 games (call of juarez, crysis, bioshock)?

Have you set any specific settings in GJ such as game management? This looks to be a corrupt exe or something is hooking the exe's on load.

If I just put in the dvds (all three) and open all three .exe's they open up and I can play the games.

When I try to create a profile in GJ (all three), It starts like it's going to load it up but (it says your drive will become inaccessible..) then stops and it gives that error without it loading the game. When I hit to close the error it completes the profile and when I try to open it, it gives that same error.

So I can't get GJ to make any profiles. I really dont want to uninstall it either because then I might not be able to get any profile to work.

Very confused why it would be doing this.

I have three profiles in there now (street fighter 4, fear, and bioshock) I'm trying to profile Call of Jaurez and I get that error. Street Fighter 4 and Fear still work fine, but Bioshock says scanning drive and just does that forever and doesnt open the game. Yet when I put the dvd in and open up that same .exe I can play the game. Same with Call of Jaurez.

Last edited:
Back