• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved 6 channel soundtracks sometimes not available Paramount Plus

timebeing

Since providing the ability to download multiple soundtracks I've noticed that Paramount Plus shows that previously had 6 channel soundtracks are now only available in stereo. I rolled back to 1.4.6.0 and that solved the issue. Just thought I'd share the info.

Since providing the ability to download multiple soundtracks I've noticed that Paramount Plus shows that previously had 6 channel soundtracks are now only available in stereo. I rolled back to 1.4.6.0 and that solved the issue. Just thought I'd share the info.
How about uploading a log from any movie or show prior to the latest beta, and then the latest log of the same movie or show?

The programmers could then compare and contrast any changes that need to be made.

:)

OK, this is interesting. I've downloaded Tulsa King_S01E03_Caprice with version 1.4.8.0 and 1.4.6.3. Version 1.4.8.0 shows that only 131 kbps stereo can be selected, while version 1.4.6.3 shows both stereo and 194 kbps DD+ 6 channel audio as possible selections. The interesting thing is that, even though only stereo could be selected in version 1.4.8.0, both versions downloaded the show with 6 channel audio. So, I'm getting 6 channel audio, even though it's not presented as a choice in the download configuration tab. Please see the attached logs.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    179.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.4.6.3.astlog
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm totally confused. I just went back to version 1.4.8.0. Now 6 channel does show up as an option for downloading Tulsa King_S01E03_Caprice.

I have noticed that since the downloading Multiple Audio Tracks option has been enabled, I need to pay careful attention to what audio language is highlighted on the left s compared to what is actually checked for download. The correct audio language may be checked and have the 6 channel sound track but the language that is highlighted by default (and not checked for download) may only have a stereo track available - there by giving the impression that 6 channel audio track is not an option.

That's exactly what was happening for me. Thanks Ugadata!

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream64.exe
https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyStream32.exe

1.4.9.0 2022-12-06
  • Changed: added more download speeds to choose from
  • Fix/Improved: auto-preselection of forced subtitles
  • Fix: possible crash, when episodes in a series have inconsistent audio languages
  • Workaround: Netflix series with no synopsis would be listed multiple times in the selection
  • Fix (non-issue): Paramount: request only meaningful categories for display
  • Improved: display expected video bitrate, if known
  • many minor changes
  • Updated languages

Back